Thursday, October 1, 2020

Love To Craft Challenge Blog; October Anything Goes


The challenge theme at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB) as always is...Anything Goes. We love to craft, that's our thing. We love to craft all things! Now's the chance to show off what you have made.

For the month of October, I'm showing off these cards I made with speech bubble stamps.


Don't you love the bright colors? I've used these stamps before but never with a black background. I love how much they pop and the added rainbow assortment of enamel dots and splatter just make these extra fun!

I used my MISTI to stamp them to make them a really, really dark solid color. I also added some white w/black washi tapes. Each card panel is adhered to the card base with 3D adhesive.

Your turn...link your handcrafted project...anything goes...and any type of hand crafted project goes. Click over to the LTCCB before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!