Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Card Goal 2020; Weeks 36 - 42

Still going strong on my 2020 goal to CONNECT with more friends and family by sending a handmade card each week.

Cards sent during this group:
Week 36:  Birthday card for my sister
Week 37:  Two Thank You cards for coworkers
Week 38:  Birthday card for a longtime friend
Week 39:  Birthday card for my DIL3
Week 40:  Birthday card for hubby
Week 41:  Birthday card for my sister & two FB birthday card requests
Week 42:  Birthday card for my uncle


Let me know if you'd like a handmade card mailed to you. See my email address under the Contact Me tab on the home page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!