Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Bash Your Stash; Stamps (Other Holidays)


Hello! I skipped a drawer and decided to tackle the "Other Holidays" stamps (which is any holiday other than Christmas). I know I'm keeping the "Background" stamps but I do need to keep track of what I have.

The first thing I did was separate the stamps by holiday. I didn't realize I have a lot of Halloween stamps for someone who doesn't send out cards for this holiday. SMH...they are super cute though. I also have a lot of Easter stamps. Who knew?

I removed the stamps I'm sure I won't used - which is how I start thinning out each drawer. Then started my projects. It's really hard to create holiday projects when the particular holiday is not here. But I did manage to make a few Halloween cards since I do plan on sending some this year:


I notice that cards are my "go to", but I do plan on making gift tags/cards for Christmas (I've been doing a 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags for a few years now - click over to the label on the right to see these!) And I may do Thanksgiving cards since we won't be gathering this year.

Remember, if you are interested in receiving a handmade card from me, please send me an email or leave a comment below. My card box is starting to fill up again! Or if you are searching for particular stamps, I can send photos of what I'm putting in my giveaway pile.

If you're interested in seeing other projects I completed while bashing my stash, click on the Bash Your Stash label to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!