Friday, July 24, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #139

Happy Friday!

I've been back to work for awhile now and this week we were instructed to wear masks anytime we are away from our cubicles. Because of the new rule, we were gifted with five masks each.

I decided to add some "pretties" to mine. Scroll down for photos, but I wanted to let you know what I'm thankful for this week.

This week, I'm thankful for the fact that I like to craft and I'm pretty good at it. You'll notice on my posts, that I am making fun things for my family, my friends and even for strangers. I love that! It makes me proud that I can create things that make people happy. 

So thanks God for making me crafty!

How about you? What are you thankful for this week?

See my new masks? Which is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!