Monday, July 6, 2020

BBTB2; Stars

Another great two week challenge theme at Bitten By The Bug 2 (BBTB2) has been posted and it is...STARS! The girls in my family have been decorating cups and I made one using a free cup wrap from Brinnykdesign. Some we purchased from Walmart (color changing) and some from Starbucks. They are the same size so it made it easy to work on the designs.


Sign up for her blog to be inspired and take advantage of her free SVGs. They are for personal use only. Here's the link to the actual post. Click HERE

I used the contour tool to remove the 'MERICA letters within the circle since I wanted this to showcase Mrs. Incredible. I also added the smaller center yellow circle so I could cover the Starbucks mermaid. The Mrs. Incredible silhouette was made by downloading the clipart into Design Space and making it into a SVG.


Be sure to join the challenge at BBTB2 before the two weeks are over and show off your STAR project!

Here are some other cups that we made:



6 comments:

  1. What cute cups! I love all of the different stars and Mrs. Incredible of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cups and how you changed it around to make it what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun!!!! You are so creative using the cricut to get it customized just the way you wanted! Hope you had a good 4th!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! these rock so hard!!! I am signing up! thanks for the ideas!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cups. So creative and can be personalized if u like. Oh the ideas running thru my head.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!