Saturday, July 25, 2020

Quick 6x6 Paper Pad Layout

I'm so glad I purchased the 6x6 Paper Pad class from Scrapbook Generation. Allison Davis provides many sketches and examples of her layouts using the sketches. She also gives us permission to use those 6x6 papers in a variety of ways. Layouts don't always have to be difficult.

This page concentrates on using four coordinating 6x6 patterned papers along with your photos.  Of course adding embellishments is the fun part.

Check out the YouTube video I created...warning...I talk a lot.  LOL But isn't that what we do? 

I love working on these Month In Review layouts because you get to document so many events/photos in one two page spread. I talk about ordering collage prints at a 4x6 size. By doing this, you get smaller sized photos and it adds interest to your pages. I've been doing this a lot and they are so cheap.  Regularly, $.39 each but I always look for when they are on sale at 50% off.

If you're not already, become a subscriber to my YouTube channel. I recently purchased a new holder for my phone so it will help me with filming. Now I just need to remember to do it! 

Paper pad and embellishments are from Elle's Studio
The title and year was cut with my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!