Friday, July 17, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #138

Happy Friday! I took a lot of time off work this week and it was fabulous! My nephew is visiting so I wanted to be home more. This week I'm thankful for funny stories...you know the ones that your family will continue to tell throughout the years? Well, we created a funny story this week. On Monday, nephew, DS2 and I decided to take a drive up the hill and do a little hiking.

It was a beautiful and easy drive and we were jamming to music and laughing all the way up. The park was so nice and we randomly chose a trail to go on. It wasn't long, but it was steep. At least it was for me! It took me longer, but I did manage to make it to the top. 

Of course we took selfies and photos of the view.


Then it was time to backtrack down the trail. Can you guess what happened? I fell...yup...I fell hard!

I'm not even sure what happened.  I honestly just think I tripped on dust...LOL

I'm ok, scraped both knees and I am SUPER SORE, but thankfully I didn't break, sprain or twist anything.


I'm just here to entertain everyone.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. OUCH! So sorry you've hurt yourself, Dorlene! Hope it gets better soon!

    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!