Friday, May 22, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #131

TGIF! I really mean it, TGIF! This was my first official full week back to work and I AM TIRED! This week I'm thankful for Hello Fresh. I had subscribed to this service awhile back but stopped after awhile.  I restarted it and I'm so happy! We ate the best meals this week thanks to Hello Fresh and my DIL.

And...on one of my favorite crafters' IG account, she posted that she made the Chicken over Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti (which we did too on Tuesday) and I commented that it was so good AND then she replied to my comment. Isn't that funny? I love that we can correspond with people that we'll probably never, ever meet.

I hope you had a great week and are able to find something to be thankful for.  Leave a comment and let me know!



1 comment:

  1. I subscribe to meal delivery kits ever so often...I am vegetarian so it's a bit harder. It is great for new recipes and learning new skills.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!