Tuesday, May 26, 2020

2020 Goal Update; Weeks 15-21

Do you remember my 2020 goal to send at least one card a week? Well, I’m still sending them out. My card box is getting thinner and thinner. Here are the cards for this round:

As I’m going through my card box, I am finding some that need to be updated.
This card went from this:
To this:
This balloon animals stamp set is from Fun Stampers Journey and I colored them in using alcohol markers. The red one is popped up with some 3D adhesive.

Week 15 - Sharon’s birthday
Week 16 - What’s Up to Mellissa and two sympathy cards
Week 17 - May Day to Vicky and RAK to NJ FB group friend and another sympathy card
Week 18 - Mother’s Day to my mom & friend, Lauren
Week 19 - Robert’s birthday
Week 20 - Derek’s birthday (DS2)
Week 21 - Serena’s birthday

Here’s some photos of the additional four cards I mailed out this round:




If you would like a receive a handmade card from me, please leave a comment here and send me an email with your mailing address OR if you know someone who needs a “pick me up”, I can send one to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!