Monday, May 4, 2020

BBTB2 Flower Challenge Second Project

The current challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2 (BBTB2)is flowers. I made a different version of this pop up flower card as my DT project but I couldn’t stop at one!

This one is a birthday card.


With both cards, I used the same patterned paper as the flower on the front of the card. All details on how to make the pop up card are on my original post HERE. One thing I didn’t mention on the original post is where I got the leaves. I searched “leaves” on Design Space and selected the images I liked and sized accordingly.

There’s still time to join the challenge. Link your “flower” project at BBTB2 and don’t forget to mention how you used your Cricut on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!