Friday, May 8, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #129

What day is it? Oh yeah, it’s Friday. Are you losing track of days, dates and even time? I believe most of us are during this time.

Happy Thankful Friday! What are you thankful for this week? This week I’m thankful for the extra time to organize around my home. I already did my pantry and this week I finished my linen closet. I still need to attack the “Tupperware” cabinet, but that one I need to really prepare myself for!

It is packed with containers but we really only use around six of them on a regular basis...so what do you think??? Should I donate them or continue to stack them in the cabinet? This is my dilemma!

Anyhow, please be sure to let me know what you are thankful for this week in the comments.

Have a great week!
From this:
 To This:

I didn’t take a “before” picture, but this is the “after” of our pantry:

Both don’t look like much, but I removed three full garbage bags worth of things that I either threw away or will be donating.  Three bags from each location!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!