Friday, May 22, 2020

Cards For Kindness; Card Goal 2020

Scrapbook.com is gathering cards to donate to hospitals and organizations. Go to their blog to read more about it, but when I received the email from them, I was totally onboard! This gave me a chance to donate and also continue my 2020 goal to send out cards.

I went through my card box and gathered 26 cards. I could have gathered more, but I didn't want to completely deplete my card stash.

If this is something you'd like to do, check out their blog HERE for more details. The do require a minimum of 10 cards so this is a great project for a group of card makers!


If you are interested in receiving a handmade card from me, send me an email. You can find my email address in the Contact tab on the homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!