Saturday, March 21, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #122

Hi there! Even though this is a Thankful Friday post, it’s actually Saturday. As you know, it’s been crazy these past weeks and for the unforeseen future...at least for the next month. Our state is basically in a Shelter In Place quarantine right now and it’s a little scary.

We are all home now except for DS1 and DS2 but I’m guessing that’s only a matter of time. Toilet paper is scarce and so is pretty much everything else. We’re good though. Our pantry, freezer and refrigerator are stocked.

I’m going to use this time to work on more creative projects. Hope to film more YouTube videos and work on a T-shirt quilt hubby’s been asking for.

How about you? Are you ok; staying safe and healthy?

Through all this, I’m still thankful. Thankful to our school district for sending a lot of useful information to calm us during the time, thankful that my beautiful granddaughter got Star Reader this week and thankful that our family is coming together to think “outside the box” to entertain ourselves.

I snapshot this from my nephew and hope to do this daily:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!