Sunday, March 1, 2020

Love To Craft Challenge Blog; March, 2020


As always, the challenge them at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB) is anything goes.

As many of you, I am constantly making things, but for March, I am showcasing this:

I am constantly forgetting whether or not I took my pill. Sure, I have a timer on my phone but I still forget. Call it old age, but I had to come up with another plan.

I bought this blank chalkboard from the local Dollar Tree.
Used some vinyl and came up with this design:

I used a Croc-a-Dile to punch the hole in the top left corner and some twine to tie the chalk. The size of the chalkboard is perfect for the inside of our medicine cabinet.

Yes, I did realize afterwards that I didn't add Saturday & Sunday. I guess I'm going to have to rely on my memory for those two days.

Now it's your turn, link your project at the LTCCB.

1 comment:

  1. Dorlene! I saw this and thought what is she doing here? Well, except for weekends off, this is brilliant because its old school! Love it! And you know, you can always put a mark across the AM and PM for Sat and then for Sun. I'd try it! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!