Monday, March 30, 2020

BBTB2; Easter Boxes, Bags or Baskets, Oh My!

Happy Monday.

There’s a new challenge on the BBTB2 website. It is Easter Boxes, Bags or Baskets - Oh My! or any kind of 3D item.

I made this cute container for the challenge.

The container is the nut cup from the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge and the cute chick is from the Simply Charmed cartridge. The nut cup was cut at 5 3/4 and the chick at 2 1/4. The overall size of the cup is a little under 3”. Perfect for a few treats!




Now it’s your turn...click on over to the Bitten By The Bug 2 site to add your Easter project! Please be sure to let us know how you used your Cricut and what cut you used. Other than that...have fun!

6 comments:

  1. This is a cute chick image and it looks great on this box for Easter goodies. What a fun box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with that little chick. I didn't even know there was a nut cup in that cartridge and will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that adorable little chick! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how adorable is that little nut cup. I could see making one of these for everyone at the table (which this year for us is 3, my adult son lives with us). so sad. I went to all day Saturday crop at Expo last year and did not get those die cuts - how fun to make a great layout with them. love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your lil chick box! what a sweet little project. thanks for all your creativity!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!