Saturday, March 7, 2020

Love That Mouse Layout

I spent some time in the Command Center working on scrapbooking layouts. I’m still in early 2019 but slowly catching up. Here’s a layout completed by joining the March Madness challenge on a Facebook group. She gave the instructions for this background:
Basically, you cut down a piece of patterned paper to 11x11 and then cut it into four strips of 2 3/4”. Two of those strips are cut down (no measuring) into three pieces and two are cut into four.

The white cardstock is 11.5x11.5. I should have gutted the black base cardstock because this page was really heavy by the time I added the photos and embellies.

The title and tag were cut from the Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge and the border and decorations on the tag, I created using scraps and Mickey head punch.

Disney pages are always so fun to work on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!