Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Scrapbooking Disney

On Saturday, my granddaughter puts up this sign as her attempt to keep us safe during the coronavirus period:
Now, normally on a Saturday, I'm just super lazy, but we all chose which chore we wanted and spent a good part of the morning cleaning! Nothing wrong with a good scrub down.

The rest of the day was filled with t.v. gameshows and scrapbooking.

I am still working on my 2019 scrapbook and right now I'm scrapping our Disneyland trip.

I completed this page awhile ago but I knew it needed something. Unfortunately, the background paper was so busy but I also didn't want to hide much of it since it was a Cars themed paper. 
I just took a second look and started adding some stickers, Washi tape and our Fast Pass tickets. I really like the addition of the white cardstock for journaling.
These were the only Cars embellishments at my local scrapbooking store and I completely forgot that we bought this Cars Washi tape from The Dollar Tree years ago. I finally got to use it!

I love the final page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!