Wednesday, October 23, 2019

WOYWW #542

I missed another week and another WOYWW but I'm back. I did a lot of cleaning, rearranging and organizing in the Command Center last week and of course it's messy again!

I am currently working on a DT project and Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas. I know many crafters have been working on Christmas cards, etc., for awhile now but this is my first.

I can't show a photo of the project one because it's not complete and two because I can't post it until November 1st.

But here's my desk with the project covered:

Click on over to the Stamping Ground site to see more of the WOYWW linkage.

See you next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!