Saturday, October 19, 2019

Halloween Cards

Do you send cards for Halloween? I usually don’t but I had a clean up day today in the Command Center (no, not my house, that would be ridiculous). For some reason, I had a lot of Halloween patterned papers and cardstocks piled on on there. I decided instead of putting them away, that I would make cards. I also pulled out some embellishments from my Halloween pile.

Here’s the pile of papers:

And here’s the finished cards:

Now I need to actually send them!

All of these embellishments were from swaps I participated in years, I mean YEARS ago. I was going to toss them, but decided to use them on cards. I’m glad I didn’t toss them!


1 comment:

  1. These are great! Every time I think I'm going to clean and organize, I end up getting inspired (distracted) by something and then my room stays as messy as it was before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!