Friday, October 11, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #105

I missed a week - sorry - I was out at a conference for work and I was so tired when I got home. Not to say I wasn't thankful, but just tired to post.

This week I'm thankful for my kids. I love being around them just listening to their daily stories and adventures. Nothing new or exciting, just everyday life. It's so comforting to know they are all doing well. Sure, there's always something you wish for or strive for, but just being happy in what they have right now is a great feeling for a parent.


Also had to add this quote. My daughter, DIL, granddaughter and I are going to see the Jonas Brothers next week!
How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment in the comment box. I'd love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!