Friday, May 31, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #88

Friday! You came so much faster this week. I love three day weekends. It sure does make the week following go by fast.

What am I thankful for this week? Nothing specifically stands out so this week so I'm thankful for the fact that it's NOT raining. Today is the kick off of our town's Apricot Fiesta. We have three days of food and fun coming our way and it would be terrible if it was raining. So, yup, that's it...I'm thankful for NO rain this weekend and sunshiny weather.

Image result for nice weather quotes

Two major things that I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow, June 1st...

1.  Official kick off of Summer Reading Marathon!
2.  ICAD 61 day Challenge!

I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!