Wednesday, May 1, 2019

CWS May Challenge #38; Baby

Hey there card makers! It's time for a new monthly challenge at the Creative With Stamps blog. This month's challenge theme is:

Be sure to link your stamped card to the site before the end of the month to be eligible for the prize. Click on over for some DT inspiration!

I used an assortment of baby inspired stamps for the background of my card. I used my grid paper pad to help keep the stamps in a level line and Tin Pail ink for a subtle background.


Once I did that, I stamped the words/background stamp in blue over the top. The banner holding bear and balloons were stamped and fussy cut before adhering to the card front.


I could not find a simple "congratulations" stamp in my stash (although I know I have one somewhere) so I just handwrote it in the banner.


I also inked the edges before adhering to the mulberry paper mat. Do you remember that stuff? I was surprised I still had some of it!

So fun! Now it's your turn...create a stamped card and link it up on the CWS site before the end of the month.

Stamps are from older Stampin’ Up and Hero Arts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!