Saturday, May 11, 2019

Sewing Project

Last year one of my son’s picked up this bench and table FOR FREE on Craigslist. He’s always finding stuff and bringing stuff home. I still don’t know if it’s good or bad, but he does come home with good stuff! LOL

Anyhow, the bench needs cushions and they are so expensive so I suggested that I make them. Also last year, Joanne Fabric’s had a 70% off sale on their foam so I bought what I needed and also some material. That stuff sat for about seven months. The sun is out and hubby said he was going to buy some and I convinced him that I would finish them.

The first cushion took forever. I didn’t have a pattern nor a really good plan on how to make it but after a long time, I figured it out and finished. Once I knew what I was going to do, it took about 1/2 hour to finish all three.

I probably should have lined up the stripes on the back cushions, but too late!

I haven’t sewn in a long while so I was pretty excited about finishing these and the fact that they look fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!