Anyhow, the bench needs cushions and they are so expensive so I suggested that I make them. Also last year, Joanne Fabric’s had a 70% off sale on their foam so I bought what I needed and also some material. That stuff sat for about seven months. The sun is out and hubby said he was going to buy some and I convinced him that I would finish them.
The first cushion took forever. I didn’t have a pattern nor a really good plan on how to make it but after a long time, I figured it out and finished. Once I knew what I was going to do, it took about 1/2 hour to finish all three.
I probably should have lined up the stripes on the back cushions, but too late!