Friday, May 17, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #86

Even though I don't feel well this week, I still have something to be thankful for and this week it is...the anticipation of the final episode of Game of Thrones and the season finale on American Idol.

Two things both on Sunday this week.

Eek! I don't know how GoT is going to end, but I know that I'm not going to be happy! Are you a fan? UGH! This show...I can't believe it'll be over. I don't know how I feel about the spin offs and if we'll watch. I guess we'll wait and see.

American Idol...I haven't watched in years, but for some reason, hubby and I decided to this season. Man, you sure do get sucked into all the AI contestant life drama but it's exciting to watch every week and rate their performances. They are definitely a talented group. Who's your favorite? I think Madison is going to win, but obviously Alejandro is the extremely and uniquely talented one. He'll do something for sure when this is all over. Laine...he's a cutie for sure, but don't think he'll win it.

Have a wonderful weekend and remember, no matter how you feel, there's always something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!