Friday, September 14, 2018

TGIF: Thankful Friday #60

TGIF everyone! Let's see, what am I thankful for this week? Nothing in particular. I had a girl's night out with some coworkers on Tuesday and it was a lot of fun. We attended one of those Paint Nite's again.

Those are always fun. Here's a picture of the canvas I painted:
I really liked the way my sky turned out...pure luck that it looked misty as intended. It sure does help when you follow the instructor's directions.

This canvas is called Desert Sky and the instructor had a cactus there instead of a tree. I thought if I was going to paint a cactus/desert sky, I wanted to do it in Tucson with my sis and mom so I opted for a tree and some grass. I liked my bare tree.

Now it's your turn, what are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!