Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Paper Bag Album Part 1

I am making the cutest paper bag album! I watched a YouTube video by Kathy Orta King. She makes the most amazing mini albums! Check her out if this is something you're interested in.

This is a completely different way to make them than what I am used to so I had to give it a try. I grabbed a paper pack that I've had forever and used each of the different paper designs included.
This is a fun stack as it emulates mixed media collage that I love! I didn't take any photos as I was putting the album together or when adhering all the beautiful papers, but look at this pile of scraps!
And some shots of the covered album "pages"



There's still so much more to go, but the basic "pages" are done and now I just need to put it all together, make the tags and decorate. In other words, the FUN stuff!

Stay tuned for Part 2 soon!
oh, and here's me all smiles LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!