Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Junk Journal Pages

I had a lot of fun working in my Junk Journal over the last few days. One day I’ll actually complete one of the six signatures that I created. It is so much fun to just play in there.

Here are a few photos:



Do you remember the roses page I did awhile ago (check out my. YouTube channel to see more), but that page was a little shorter on one side. The items that can be pulled are actually cut into strips and I painted the back with black watercolor paint to complete this:

These two are front and back of a sample greeting card that is in my junk journal:
I’m entering this piece in the Happy Little Stamper challenge site.  This month’s challenge topic is MESSY.  Technically all of these pieces work, but since this background is my underpaper, I thought it really worked with the challenge theme. To see more projects, click HERE to get to Happy Little Stamper.


3 comments:

  1. These are all so artistic and fabulous!! The colors are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Journal Page, love the colours. Thank you for joining us over at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge.
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous journal page!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!