Friday, August 31, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #58

TGIF! This was a great week for me. Our uncle and aunt contacted us over the weekend that they wanted to come visit so I took Monday off work. It was a great visit.

Not only did we have family over on Monday, but we needed to pick up our granddaughter from school that day. So hubby went to get her while I stayed home with them. We don't usually pick her up from school but my DIL had a doctor appt on Monday and Tuesday so she asked my hubby.

Baby girl wanted both of us to pick her up so on Tuesday, I took a break from work and we went to get her. If you don't know, both hubby and I work for our school district and he used to work at her school site. So when we arrived, we chatted with so many people, it was quite the experience. We also know her teacher pretty well and it was nice visiting with her too.
Image result for socializing quotes
I feel like I did all my socializing for the month in just two days!

The weather is cooling off and it was just a great week.  So this week, I'm grateful for all relationships - family, friends and work.

I hope you had a great week. I'd love to hear what you are grateful for this week!
Image result for socializing quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!