Monday, August 13, 2018

Junk Journal Cover

You all know I made about six junk journals and work on them whenever I can. Well, this is the cover of one of them.

Basically a mop up of multiple inks, paints, markers, drips and drops. I love the background colors and decided to stamp this super cute cow from a new Fun Stampers Journey stamp set. The set also came with the sentiment.

I used watercolor pencils to color in the cow and flower crown.

The border is stamped from a Bloom Art Stamps set.

Don't you love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! The colors are so gorgeous!! It's so artistic and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!