Monday, August 20, 2018

FCCB Challenge #333 Beach

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!



Challenge #333-Beach
Make a project using anything Beach related. But there has to be a least one cut from the Cricut Library!


This Weeks Sponsor is-
Jj
And the prize is-

$25 Virtual Wallet!!!!


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Here is my project-
I don’t know why, but I had a hard time starting this project.  I used the Doodlecharms and Artbooking cartridges for this project.

I’m not 100% in love with the background but knew I wanted something different. The boxes can be used for journaling or more photos.



Be sure to click on over to the FCCB challenge site to join the fun.




1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout!! I love all of the beachy details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!