Sunday, August 6, 2017

ICADs 2017 Week Four

This week I decided I was going to start each ICAD with the same gel print. So I went through my stash and grabbed one. Once I added the main element, I added more marks/paint/ink/etc. to make them unique.
Week Four prompts: Vanishing Point, Alice in Wonderland, Caravan/RV, Portrait, Green, Farm and Dashboard
Here are my cards in order:
Added washi tape, background stamping & black cross marks
Added washi tape and background stamping

Added washi, distress ink spray & acrylic paint
Watercolor background, pen marks & stamping
As you can tell from the prompts and the corresponding index cards, I don't always follow the prompts. The main idea is to create every day so instead of getting caught up or stressed about following the prompts, I just start creating and see where the cards lead me.

Stamps gifted from Rubber Paws: bird, Alice in Wonderland set, trailer, and all the sentiments used this week except the last one.

By far my favorite card this week is the portrait. LOL I did it by sketching my face with only one line (do not pick up the pen) nor did I look at the card. I kept looking at my photo and just drew. I got the idea/inspiration from a blog post on the Daisy Yellow Art blog. And that sentiment is perfect!
I also made this one of my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!