Saturday, August 19, 2017

Caps On; MLB Opening Day

More layouts and more sketches! I love this sketch on Stuck?! challenge site. They have multiple sketches per month and this one is a great one. I don't usually do one photo layouts but I only had one group photo for this occasion. My coworkers and I wore baseball caps on the Caps On MLB challenge so we took a group photo.


I am so happy to report that the Giants beat the Dodgers in this competition. LOL




Click over to the SITE for inspiration and sketches!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the themed accents for this pic! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and love your themed papers and embellies! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that baseball paper. Fun page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!