Monday, August 7, 2017

FCCB #307; Beach

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (FCCB)!



Challenge #307-At the Beach
Make a project about anything beachy!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Click HERE to get to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Join the fun!

Here is my project-


All the cuts are from the Life's A Beach cartridge (except the sun & title).  This is such a fun cartridge. I love that there are so many different types of "beach" in this cartridge...tropical, nautical, child's beach, and even cruise.

post signature

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Dorlene,
    Life is a Beach is one of my favorites, too! Your scrapbook page is very cute! Those crabs and turtles make me want to smile!
    ~Cynthia
    http://gardeniasandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout! Love that cartridge too! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE love love this layout. I have so many grandbaby pictures I could put on this page 5 times over. I would have a book filled with the same page design over and over and I'm going to go do it, if it's okay to scraplift your idea a little bit! Love this! - Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! I love the layout of the page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!