Tuesday, August 15, 2017

CWS Mid Month Inspiration Challenge #17 Boys to Men

There's still time to join the Creative With Stamps August Boys to Men challenge. Click on over there for mid-month inspiration.

I'm on a roll with the masculine cards!  I guess they're not as hard as I thought they'd be. Like everything else, you just have to make time to do them. Here's another one:


The background is a gelli print.This print is so fun I didn't have to do anything else to it. I used my MISTI for the car since it needed to be really, really dark. I had to stamp the car three times to get the dark black like I wanted! The MISTI is great for this and I couldn't have done it any other way even with a clear stamp.


Don't forget there's still time to join the August challenge at CWS

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Dorlene, what a cool card! Misti tools are fabulous, aren't they! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the gelli print background!! What a fabulous masculine card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorlene I love the background you made on your card
    lovely Image too for manly card
    every man will love to get this card Dorlene
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card, Dorlene! Love the vintage auto and background print!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!