Saturday, August 27, 2016

You Can Never Have Too Many Cards

One of the best ideas I've had is to keep a sheet of cardstock to the side when mopping up ink, paints, markers, etc from other projects.  I have used these colorful pieces for so many of my creations.  It's a time saver and inspiration for new projects.

I've been trying to replenish my card rack these past few weeks & have been successful.  Many of these cards were made using these two new stamp sets from Bloom Art Stamps:
Awesome, right?

Now check out the newest cards:
How cute is this couple?  The added sequins give this card some pop!

 I don't know if you can tell, but I followed the Mix-Ability weekly challenge on Splitcoaststampers using non-descript handwriting on the background (MIX186).  I used a gray pen so it wasn't too dark.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this card turned out!
Using the MISTI for these solid black images is perfect.  I had to go over the bird three times to get a good solid image.  It would have been impossible without the MISTI.  I'm entering this card in the August Mixed Media challenge on Happy Little Stampers.  The theme is metallic and those gold paint splatters make it perfect for this challenge.  Click HERE to see the other entries and be inspired!
The blackberry bliss ink from SU! Is so pretty and the little bit of gold on the top left makes this card so yummy!  Yup, I said yummy.  LOL

Supplies:
Stamps:  Just Rite, Bloom Arts, Unity

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous collection of cards .... thank you for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!