Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sweetest Day Ever!

Since I just started to be on the Design Team for Decorate to Celebrate, I needed to come up with a project for this week's challenge.  Well, I bought the cheese/apples/crackers "bento" box at Starbucks.  After eating the goodies, I tossed the container.  Then I thought, WAIT A MINUTE!  So I grabbed it out of my trash and thought, I can use this.  I made this for my granddaughter - just a little something extra for her 6th birthday.

I cleaned it out and removed the labels.  (Goo Gone works amazing!). Then I bought some candy at our grocery store.  Filled the container, added a ribbon and some embellishments and viola!

Here's a photo of the container with the candy.


Side View:

Top View:
Super cute, right?!

Please join the newest challenge on the Decorate to Celebrate challenge site.  We prefer "Anything but Cards" on this challenge site.  Decorate to Celebrate

Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge (I found this on the clearance rack at Joanne's for $10 --- SCORE!)
Base Patterned Paper is American Crafts
Other Papers are scraps from my scrap pile
Label Punch from SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!