Saturday, August 6, 2016

Beary Much

I love these little bears!  The bears are a digi stamp from Stamp Prints/Leaf Studio.  I made some cute tags for baby shower favors last week and had some bears left over.  I decided to make another pop up box card. 
The bears were colored in using tombow watercolor markers and a water brush.  I then created a mask for the bear with only the dress portion cut out.  I stamped with white acrylic paint and bubble wrap Elements stamp set.  Some of these cuties I added collars.  The paper is from the DCWV Collage Sheets paper stack.  I LOVE the mixed media feel to these papers.  Hearts were punched and flower was drawn on the left over paper.







So CUTE!

Click HERE to get directions on how to make the box cards.  Since I used a patterned piece of paper for the base, I didn't need to add the extra layer of paper on the outside.  I did, however, add them in the inside of the box since this paper was not double sided.

Digi Stamp:  Beary Cute



1 comment:

  1. They are sooo cute!! The bears are adorable!! I love the box card design!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!