Friday, August 12, 2016

ICAD; Finishing Week 5

Prompt #32
Magic
Very simple card.  I squished watered down red, orange and yellow acrylic paint and then stamped the image directly on the card.  I stamped it on white cardstock and then added the red glitter; fussy cut an adhered on card.  Drew border lines and wrote the sentiment.

Prompt #33
Statue of Liberty
I just added paint to the card in random places.  Stamped the fireworks and then left it there.  Dug in my stash of stickers and found this overlay of her.  Perfect!!  I stapled the corners and added silver paint to the fireworks.

Prompt #34
Sunflower
I added watercolor markers to the stamp and spritzed with water.  Added some highlights and painted around the flower with blue paint.
Oh, I almost forgot about the black drops to add some texture.  I also flicked some water on the page to get some puddles.

Week Six...Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!