Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy National Scrapbook Day! and You Rock!

Happy National Scrapbook Day!  Whew, I've been busy, busy, busy making things for the Spring Bazaar tomorrow in our town.  Every night I've been pumping out new things, but today...I had to take a break and create a layout in honor of National Scrapbook Day.

I titled this layout, "You Rock".  A little spin on the title because my niece, Jori is rocking on her handmade rocking horse her grandpa made for her first birthday.  Now, those of you who know me are thinking, what isn't Jori eight now?  Yes, she is.  My sis gave me a photo envelope of photos to scrapbook and they are all from her first birthday.  Gosh, she's so adorable in her cowgirl outfit.  Don't worry, you'll see more layouts as I start putting them together.

Here's "You Rock":
I used paper by Karen Foster.  Probably an old style, but perfect for this little Cowgirl.  The embellishments are from stamps used at a friend's house.  I don't remember where the gingham paper is from.  Very simple, but very cute!

I'm entering this layout in the newest Let's Scrap sketch challenge.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout and such sweet pictures!! The paper is fabulous!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - Your niece Jori as well as your layout. Good luck with the Fair today. Hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!