Monday, April 22, 2024

Upcycled Trays


If you peek at my blog or any of my social media accounts, you know that I create all sorts of crafty things. If asked, I would say paper crafting is my fav but I love upcycled projects too! The thrill of making something different is so cool. I love it!


With that in mind, I hope you like this upcycled project as much as I do. I had these three trays in my craft room for who knows how long. If I'm being honest, I don't even know where they came from! I decided to upcycle them by spray painting them white/black and adding some vinyl.

Before I did that, I cleaned each tray with soap & water and lightly sanded them before spray painting.



All designs were created in Cricut Design Space. Although I don't partake or celebrate 420, I do have some family that do so I made these especially for them. Whether they use the trays as intended or as a decorative piece to hang, it's up to them.


Watch the video as I give advice on weeding (no pun intended) out the skinny lines of the Taurus design.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!