Thursday, April 18, 2024

Toucan Cap; PCC Project


This is probably one of my favorite projects I’ve made this year! I used the Tropical Toucan E4562 cut file from Printable Cuttable Creatables for the emblem/patch and the baseball cap/gift box was downloaded from the Jennifer Maker website. 

Once all the pieces for the toucan were cut, I layered them before adding adhesive. I like to do this to avoid putting adhesive on the wrong side and to know where to place the pieces. This is especially helpful when there are tiny pieces.


I used liquid glue with a fine tip to get to those small pieces! Once the cap was assembled and the toucan, I used dimensional adhesive and more liquid adhesive to attach it to the cap front.


Some close ups and different angles:



Be sure to go to the PCC blog for lots of inspiration and to the website for amazing cut files!  Use 3SONS15 for 15% off your purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!