Friday, April 19, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #314


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! This week I am thankful for the weather. It's a beautiful Spring week with temps in the mid to high 70's. Hubby put up a new canopy in the backyard; the plants are blooming and we're spending more time outside.


We spread some wildflower seeds in a planter box so hopefully they start to grow since so far none of the seeds that I planted are growing - with the exception of the cilantro. I'm very excited and thankful that they are sprouting because my son always told me to plant some. He said they were easy to grow AND of course, we'd use them.

The giant pumpkin plant is still alive and there are blossoms on it. Crossing my fingers that we get one for Halloween. I don't think it's getting enough sun, but we'll see.


How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!