Thursday, April 25, 2024

Mr. and Mrs. Layout

This is a quick layout share showing how I embellished this two page spread. I've said it many times that when I attend crops, I don't always finish layouts.  Mostly because I don't bring everything to complete them - can you imagine? You'd have to bring your entire scraproom with you!

I was so happy to find this die for these streamers since they are perfect for finishing this layout spread and I can see myself using it a lot for more!


Watch the video on how I completed the title & sparkly embellishments using the Cricut, Sizzix die cut machine and circle punch!


The base of the layouts were created before I started assembling the album for my nephew and his bride. I bought the patterned paper pad from Hobby Lobby and the paper matches perfectly with their Navy & Orange color scheme. (you can scroll back to see more layouts of the wedding)



Most of the flowers are from Design Space as well as the Mr. & Mrs. title. Glitter paper is from CutCardStock and the streamer die did not have a name but I purchased it from the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in March from Tall Mouse. I was so excited to find it! Of course I can make this with the Cricut but with the fine "strings", it can be hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!