Thursday, January 25, 2024

Multi-Photo Layout

This layout is pretty simple. I really wanted to use the five photos I had for this evening and they fit perfectly into the 11" square. I even had room for some embellishments.

I cut down a 12" square piece of patterned paper to 11" and adhered it in the center of the Pewter cardstock piece. I am really happy about this layout because I really wanted to use up the remainder of the scraps & embellishments I had gathered for this occasion and I did!


In 2021, my family decided to start a virtual marathon in remembrance of my nephew, Tommie a.k.a. TomKat - hence the name TomKat Strut. We just finished the third year but with each year, my other nephew creates a new logo for the Strut. In 2022, the color is still red, but it's more of a vintage red.

Check out the YouTube process video:


Be sure to hit the subscribe button on my YouTube channel because my goal this year is to create more videos, participate in more challenges and hopefully engage more of my audience. I'm so close to 1,000 subscribers that I need to push.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!