Thursday, January 4, 2024

Layered Birthday Card; CutCardStock


When I need a quick card, I turn to my Cricut and CutCardStock papers to create something pretty and this card is no exception! 

I found this pretty layered card in Cricut Design Space and knew it was perfect for a quick card. I love the pearlized paper, Jetstream from CutCardStock so I matched the other two colors to coordinate with the layers.

I used Jetstream, Pewter and Wedding Cake White for the layers of this card and Cougar Smooth White cardstock for the card base. I used my fingers and tweezers to remove all the cut out pieces before layering them with liquid adhesive.




Before adding the layers to the card base, I decided to add script patterned paper to the back.  Wow! What a difference! I love that simple addition.

Check out the process video to see how it's put together:


Check out my post on the CutCardStock Blog by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!