Monday, January 29, 2024

Embossed Birthday Card

I treated myself to a Sizzix Sidekick and I was pleasantly surprised that not only did it include the cutting & embossing plates, it also included stamps, dies to coordinate with the stamps and two small embossing folders. I was so excited to open it and try it for myself! My first project was using one of the embossing folders.


I used patterned paper was that laying on my desk as well as a punched border to create this super easy card.

Check out the YouTube process video:


I trimmed the embossed pieces to 2.5" height and 2.75" width and cut the patterned paper to 2.5" as well so it flowed. Added some coordinating enamel dots and even tied a twine bow to complete the card.


So fun! I can't wait to create more and more die projects with this Sidekick!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!