Friday, December 15, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #296


Happy Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for another festive holiday office space. Our office really went all out on an "It's a Small World" theme for Christmas this year.

Each department pulled a country out of a hat and we selected Japan. It was a group effort and we did a great job. 

Can you see where my Cricut came into play? I made "larger than mat" lanterns and the chopsticks for the tree. I also created the mural, Japanese word banners & each of the Japanese cardboard characters. 









My favorite things are the origami cranes. They remind me of my dear friend, Sharon who used to make these at random times after she learned to make them in Fourth Grade. What's your fav?






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!