Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Day 6; 12 Days of Christmas Tags Series


Day six of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags series. I love this series because I use scrap papers and as many Christmas items as I can. This is when all those great Christmas clearance buys come out!

I also like to try different techniques and styles. I have a lot of fun coming up with tag ideas. Be sure to leave comments on each post, YouTube and IG because each comment is an entry into a drawing that I have at the end of the series and that person will win a set of each of the tags made this year.


I used buttons that I had in my stash for years! How cute are these???  Very simple and very doable!

Check the process video to see how easy they are:

The series is half over. Stick around and see the rest!  Tag sets will also be available for purchase at the end of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!