Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Final Tag for the 12 Days of Christmas Tags Series 2023


Day 12 - The final tag for the 2023 12 Days of Christmas Tags Series. I hope you've enjoyed this series as much as I have. For the final tag, I decided to make a faux snowglobe tag. I use the word faux, because the snow is not technically falling. I'm not sure why I decided on this bright yellow but I like the change of color scheme for this final tag.

I cut each strip at 2.25x8.5" and folded them at the middle. I used a circle punch to punch the window on each strip.


I used the same circle punch to punch out white circles to stamp & place inside each tag. Be sure to check out the YouTube process video to see how these were put together.


A lot of hand drawing, writing and faux stitches on this one!


Although the ribbon hides it, there’s also a silver eyelet attached.

Remember to leave a comment here, on YouTube and IG to enter the giveaway that I'm having. The giveaway is a set of one each of the 12 tags that were made this year. I'll draw the name in the next couple of days since I need to go back to Day 1 and collect the names.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!