Wednesday, December 6, 2023

CutCardStock; Here Comes the Bride

As you know, I've working on a wedding album for my nephew and his bride.  I have gathered all the colored cardstock from CutCardStock and patterned papers that coordinate with their wedding color scheme and placed them in a container as well as all the washi, bling, stickers, ribbon, etc., that I feel will be used for this album.

This is a great timesaver when working on these layouts and a great tip if you are working on a one subject/occasion scrapbook album!

Some of the titles and embellishments that were made for this two page spread:





I used my Cricut to cut these out and also a couple of handheld punches.  The floral swag is from Miss  Kate Cuttables and I made a couple for this one and future layouts. Gosh, I just love this color scheme! 

I used Navy, Wedding Cake White, Peach, Burgundy, Tangy Orange, Olive Green, Granny Smith Apple Green and Gold Glitter. I absolutely love the glitter cardstock from CutCardStock. It doesn't leave a trail of glitter behind and is so easy to cut using the Cricut & the handheld punches.



And both of them together:


Check out the CutCardStock Blog HERE to see more regarding these layouts and the embellishments and click HERE to read about Base Pages and how I started these layouts - another time saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!